Le Moulin du Roch***** campsite
Note: 8.2/10See reviews
- Very close to Sarlat, in the heart of the Périgord Noir
- Private fishing pond on an 8-hectare site
Mobile home for reduced mobility 4/6 people
Photos and floor plan for guidance only
The accessible mobile home is equipped with:
- 1 bedroom with two 90 x 190 cm single beds,
- 1 bedroom with two beds (one 80 x 190 cm bed and one 70 x 190 cm loft bed),
- 1 sofa bed in the living room that converts into a 125 x 180 cm bed.
- 1 kitchenette equipped with hob, fridge-freezer, electric coffee maker, microwave, tableware, toaster, kettle,
- 1 bathroom with shower, sink and toilet,
- 1 covered wooden deck with garden furniture and 2 deckchairs,
‘All the rooms have been designed to make it easy to get around in a wheelchair. The doors are sliding doors, the kitchen worktop has been lowered, the shower room has a walk-in shower cubicle with a medical chair. Outside the accessible mobile home, an access ramp allows you to easily reach the wooden deck.’
PLEASE NOTE: no animals are allowed.
Age of accommodation: less than 7 years old.