Camp’Atlantique is now Oléla: same team, same values!
Flexibility is still our motto!
Throughout the season: book any number of nights, arrive/depart any day of the week, and choose to stay longer once you’re here… Nothing will change, we manage our sites our way, as we are the owners. This status gives us all the freedom we need to satisfy your wishes. Our holiday advisors will always be available to help.
You still have the choice!
Get ready to explore new destinations and choose the ambiance: “Club”, “Fun”, “Cool” or “Zen”. We have precise criteria and we take time to make the right choices to ensure your satisfaction.
We know that you are counting on our savoir-faire. The fact that our management team and many of our staff are highly experienced in outdoor accommodation and campsites is an essential factor.
Dynamic and attentive
Every year, we ask questions and we listen. Your comments matter to us. Each new idea brings new questions. And each season brings new ways of responding to your requests. We provide more services and more free entertainment with every new season...
Serving you better with a human touch
All our establishments have a common feature: their location. This is a very important criterion for us. It means we can provide you with the best possible conditions. Many of you come back and accumulate Fidelity points and there is a good reason for this!
Innovation to solve everything... or nearly
Our new proposals are always based on market trends and your desires:
- A longer season? We stay open until the All Saints holidays.*
- Less expensive! You can book for as few nights as you wish and we have numerous special offers.
- What about the children? Our entertainment, pool facilities and games activities are renewed regularly.
- Ah! As for family and friends… Up to 12 people can stay in our “Tribu” mobile homes!
- 2019 has some surprises in store! Wait no more, find out what’s new in 2019.