Covid-19 Health Pass
Presentation of the health pass upon your arrival
Dear future holidaymakers,
In accordance with the Decree of 19 July 2021, published in the Official Journal of the French Republic, from this point forward, we must verify your health pass. This measure came into force in our three establishments on Saturday 24/07/2021.
GOOD NEWS : this verification will only happen once (upon your arrival), no matter how long you stay! With this, you will have access to :
- pool facilities,
- family entertainment during the day and evening,
- bars and restaurants.
WHAT IS THE HEALTH PASS ?
- A vaccination certificate, illustrating that you are fully vaccinated
- or a negative test result from the last 72 hours (RT-PCR, antigen test or rapid lateral flow test/self-testing results under the supervision of a healthcare professional)
- or a document proving you have recently recovered from Covid-19 (positive RT-PCR or antigen test dated more than 11 days ago and less than six months ago).
It can be presented in paper form or using the TousAntiCovid app.
You can find more information on the French government’s website by clicking here.
WHO DOES THIS APPLY TO ?
This applies to those aged 18 and over.
The Health Pass will be applicable for the 12-17 year-olds from 30/09/2021.
If you live outside of France:
- Non-vaccinated people (fully vaccinated) must present a negative PCR test or antigen test carried out less than 72 hours before departure
- Non-vaccinated people (fully vaccinated) travelling from the United Kingdom, Portugal, Cyprus, Netherlands and Greece, must carry out a test less than 24 hours before departure.
UPON YOUR ARRIVAL:
To avoid delays, here’s a list of documents that we will need for check-in:
- For people aged 18 and over: the health pass with proof of identity,
- the exchange voucher sent during your reservation,
- the licence plate number (unless it has already been given),
- a debit card to pay the deposit and/or to pay for any options.
Only one person is to bring these documents to reception.
We look forward to seeing you for your next holiday !