Whether you travel with your own tent, caravan or motorhome, we welcome tourers on all Oléla campsites. Our campsite pitches are generally separated by hedges, set under trees and amongst flowers, in well-managed natural settings.
You can usualy choose a shady or a sunny spot - simply tell us your preference at the time of booking and we will do everything we can to meet your request. Electricity is available on request and you’re never far from well appointed sanitary facilities.
Two or three washroom blocks (incorporating toilets, showers, washing-up sinks and baby baths) are open to everyone from 7 am to midnight. We make sure these facilities are extremely well maintained to ensure that you enjoy standards of cleanliness you have a right to expect.
- Package A: 2 people + pitch + vehicle,
- Package B: Package A + electricity,
- Package C: 2 people + pitch + electricity + water mains inlet + waste water disposal
- Confort Plus: Package B + water mains inlet and waste water disposal + shed with garden furniture, fridge, microwaves, barbecue and 2 deckchairs + WIFI included.
- Camping pitch on the banks of the river: Package B + riverside location.
- Individual sanitary blocks: 2 people + pitch + vehicle + electricity + sanitary facilities (shower, kitchen sink, bathroom sink, toilet, heated towel rail)
Don't load up your car!
The Campers’ convenience pack includes (with additional charge):
- 1 table and 6 chairs,
- 2 deckchairs.