Enjoy your dream getaway!
We’re updating our accommodation to meet your changing expectations. You want a new kind of holiday and we can provide it. Oléla has accommodation units that offer you all those indoor comforts, even outside! The mobile homes of our Evolution range come with a number of advantages:
- Spacious new or recent mobile homes,
- Sheets provided: we leave at your disposal inside the accommodation all the bed linen you’ll need for your stay. You’ll save space in the boot of your car!
- House linen included: you’ll find towels, a bath mat and tea cloths already inside. Even more space saved in the car boot!
- Fully equipped kitchen: cooking hob, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, etc. all the home comforts on holiday!
- WIFI: the whole family will be delighted to find a free WIFI connection in your mobile home!
- But also: plancha grill, TV, a large outdoor area and much more!
Opt for one of our forest lodges
Choose between a 2-bedroom Cocoon lodge for up to 5 people and a 3-bedroom Dunéa lodge that sleeps a maximum of 6 people. Whichever you choose, both units promise a complete change of scene in the heart of the Vendée countryside, just 150 metres from the beach. Quiet moments of relaxation await you on your campsite holiday in this entirely car-free village.
Our 2- and 3-bedroom mobile homes with air-conditioning
Simply pick the mobile home that suits you best, for 4 or 6 people maximum:
- The Suite Duo mobile home with aircon for 4 people: 2 bedrooms, 2 shower rooms with XXL cubicle,
- The Trio mobile home with aircon for 6 people: 3 bedrooms,
and take advantage of all our services and facilities: house linen provided (sheets, tea towels, bathroom towels and bath mat), TV, air-conditioning, plancha grill, WIFI and more.
The Otello mobile home with aircon, sleeps 6
Your campsite holiday on the island of Oléron is all about escape without sacrificing comfort. Stay in a modern mobile home sleeping up to 6 people and enjoy all the mod cons offered by this innovating unit. The Otello mobile home with aircon features:
- 3 bedrooms,
- 2 shower rooms with XXL cubicle and 2 toilets,
- 1 spacious semi-covered wooden deck with outdoor kitchen, bench, armchair and coffee table,
- But also: house linen provided (sheets, tea towels, bathroom towels and bath mat), TV, air-conditioning, plancha grill, WIFI and more.
Who said you only get the basics when you stay on a campsite?