1. Booking and payment of your stay
- By phone: contact our holiday advisers on +33 (0)2 51 20 41 94.
- On www.olela.co.uk: accessible 24/7, make your reservation freely with secure payment.
For any reservation:
- More than 30 days before the arrival date : we will ask you to pay the deposit by credit card to confirm the reservation. The balance of the stay can be paid by credit card, bank transfer or cash.
- Less than 30 days before the arrival date : you will be asked to pay the total amount of the stay by credit card.
- For the rental of a camping pitch, the reservation will be accompanied by a payment of a 100 € deposit covering, the booking fee and the cancellation insurance (optional). The balance of the stay will be paid no later than 30 days before arrival.
- For the rental of accommodation, the reservation will be accompanied by a payment corresponding to 30% of the total amount of the stay covering the deposit, the booking fee and the cancellation insurance (optional). The balance of the stay will be paid no later than 30 days before the arrival date.
You can pay for your stay by instalments of up to 5 times free of charge! The balance of the stay is to be paid no later than 30 days before arrival.
Find all the information here.
The balance of the stay is to be paid no later than 30 days before the date of arrival.
If you encounter problems when paying by credit card, there are several possible reasons:
- If your credit card has never been used, it is mandatory to make a cash withdrawal from an ATM before making a purchase by internet or phone,
- The expiry date has passed,
- The credit card limit has been exceeded,
- Only MasterCard and Visa credit cards are accepted.
If the problem persists, please contact your bank.
- For any reservation made by phone, the booking fee is of 25 €. If you choose direct debit to pay the deadlines or the balance of your stay, the booking fee will be reduced to 10 €.
- For any reservation made on www.olela.co.uk, the booking fee is of 10 €.
The booking fee is due when you book the stay.
A cancellation insurance covers a large part of the vagaries of life, be they sanitary, economic or material.
Its amount corresponds to 5% of the amount of the accommodation (rental or camping pitch with additional persons), it is payable in full and only at the time of booking.
Find all the information here.
The subscription to the cancellation insurance and its payment are made at the time of your reservation. Once your stay is confirmed, it cannot be added and/or deleted.
To modify or transfer your reservation, contact our holiday advisers at +33 (0)2 51 20 41 94.
To cancel your reservation:
- Have you taken out cancellation insurance?
1) Please inform our holiday counsellors by email at email@example.com, as soon as possible,
2) Report your claim to our insurance provider Campez Couvert on the following website, www.declare.fr.
- You have not subscribed to the cancellation insurance?
Contact our holiday advisers at +33 (0)2 51 20 41 94.
To proceed with your new reservation, please contact one of our holiday advisers at +33 (0)2 51 20 41 94.
When booking, it is possible to let us know your wish. However, Oléla cannot guarantee any special request. Your pitch number is only communicated to you on the day of your arrival.
These documents are given to you on site, during your stay, on request at the reception.
Any complaint relating to your stay must be sent by mail within 15 days after the end of the stay, to the following address:
Service Clients Oléla
4 rue Auguste Herbert
85560 Longeville sur Mer
or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Before your arrival
Thank you for presenting your voucher that we sent you by email after the payment of the balance of your stay. If you have not received it, please check your spam emails first, otherwise we invite you to contact our reservations department at +33 (0)2 51 20 41 94 or the partner with whom you booked your stay.
- For a rental stay, key collection starts at 4 pm.
- For a stay on a pitch, availability starts at 3 pm.
You can arrive before the time indicated above. Once the administrative formalities are done at the site’s reception, you can take advantage of all the on-site services whilst waiting for the availability of your accommodation or pitch rental.
At Oléla, you can arrive at any time!
Once you’re on the site, you will find an envelope with your name on a display located in front of the reception. Inside, your pitch number will be indicated on the campsite map.
On the envelope will also be noted your access code to enter your vehicle within the premises. Please note: the gates are closed between midnight and 7am. If you arrive during this time, please park your vehicle in the free parking lot at the entrance.
The next morning following your arrival, we invite you to come and carry out the administrative formalities at the reception.
The map of the campsite will be given to you only on the day of your arrival, at the same time as your pitch number.
When booking, it is possible to request a particular wish such as: near the swimming pool, sunny location... However, Oléla cannot guarantee any special request.
We offer various equipment for rent*:
- Bed linen (single beds and double beds),
- Bath kit (towels + bathmat),
- Kitchen kit (tea towels + hand towels),
- Baby kit (cot, highchair, bath),
- Gas barbecue...
As the stock is limited, we advise you to book them at the same time as your accommodation.
* According to the establishments.
We offer a range of adult and children's bikes with trailers, baby carriers and baskets. The rental is 4 hours minimum and possible for half a day, a day, a week or more!
They can’t be reserved when booking, the rental is only made on site, at the reception.
Only one pet is allowed per pitch, for a fee of 6 €/night or 40 €/week. The vaccination record must be up to date and presented upon arrival.
- 1st and 2nd category dogs are not allowed in our establishments.
- Pets are not allowed in our Prestige and Evolution ranges of accommodation as well as in the house and apartments in Le Petit Rocher campsite (Vendée).
The Cashless bracelet is a contactless payment system, fully dematerialised, that makes your holidays easier!
Payment methods accepted in our establishments:
- At the reception: cash or credit cards. These payment methods are accepted to credit your Cashless bracelet.
- At the bar, snack bar and grocery shop: only credit cards or Cashless bracelets are accepted.
For compliance and safety reasons, the number of persons indicated cannot be exceeded knowing that a baby counts as one person. If the number of persons exceeds the maximum capacity of the accommodation, the management reserves the right to refuse access to the establishment.
Each pitch has a single parking lot, excepting near our 12-person Tribu mobile home (at Signol campsite on the Ile d'Oléron) where two vehicles are allowed. Free parking is located at the entrance of each establishment, where you can park your second vehicle.
Non accompanied minors are not allowed on our premises.
Our establishments are accessible to Persons with Reduced Mobility. In terms of accommodation, we offer mobile homes adapted for persons with reduced mobility that can accommodate up to 6 persons:
- All rooms are designed for easy transit in a wheelchair.
- The doors are sliding doors, the kitchen worktop is lowered, the bathroom has a walk-in shower cabin with medicalised seating.
- Outside, an access ramp makes it easy to reach the wooden terrace.
3. On site
You have duvets and pillows in all our accommodations. Their quantities correspond to the number of beds.
Consult the typical inventory of our accommodations here.
For security and insurance reasons, it is not possible to pitch a tent on the rental’s emplacement. However, you can book a free pitch depending on the availability of the establishment in which you are staying.
You can, of course, welcome visitors to your pitch. We invite you to come and declare them at the reception as soon as they arrive. A bracelet for access to the aquatic area and other facilities of the establishment will then be given to them.
As a reminder: the maximum capacity of the accommodation or pitch must not be exceeded by the presence of visitors.
You will find a charging station for electric vehicles in the following campsites Le Petit Rocher**** (Vendée), Les Peupliers**** (Ile de Ré) and Signol***** (Ile d'Oléron). For each use, we invite you to pick up an activation card from the terminal at the reception.
- For a rental stay, it must be vacated before 10am.
- For a stay on a pitch, it must be vacated before noon.
- For any departure after 7am and before the opening of the reception, please pass by the reception the day before your departure to inform our team.
- For any departure before 7am, opening time of the barriers, we invite you to park your vehicle, the day before your departure, on the free parking at the entrance. Please pass by the reception to inform our team.
4. The aquatic area
Wearing a bracelet is mandatory to ensure your safety and avoid the intrusion of outsiders. It is given to you upon arrival.
For reasons of comfort, hygiene and safety:
- Bathing briefs are mandatory for men, children and infants.
- For women, one-piece and two-piece swimsuits are required. Bikinis and trikinis are permitted.
Boardshorts, Bermuda shorts, underpants, burkinis and any other long clothing are prohibited in our aquatic areas. Anyone who does not have a swimmer's outfit that complies with this regulation will be prohibited from accessing our aquatic area. Find the aquatic area rules at the entrance of the latter.
Your children must remain under your responsibility and supervision. The lifeguard, present only in high season, cannot be held responsible for any incident.