Enjoy a great holiday in our rental accommodation that has been adapted for persons with limited mobility. Holidays are all about making sure everyone has a good time!
Our Reduced mobility mobile homes are wheelchair accessible with sliding doors, shower room with Italian shower and facilities specially adapted for disabled guests (medical shower chair) and toilet. Equipment in the mobile home is of contrasting colours to aid the visually impaired and also has a low kitchen work surface for easy wheelchair access. Outside, a wheelchair access ramp leads to the wooden terrace.
Accessible mobile home
The mobile home adapted for wheelchair users is equipped with:
- 1 room with two 90 x 190 cm beds,
- 1 room with two 80 x 190 cm beds (including a loft bed),
- 1 sofa bed in the living room that converts into a 130 x 190 cm bed,
- 1 kitchenette with hob, fridge-freezer, microwave, electric coffee maker, tableware, toaster, kettle,
- 1 bathroom with shower, sink and toilet,
- 1 semi-covered wooden deck with garden furniture and 2 deckchairs.
Where to find the mobile home for people with reduced mobility ?
Le Village Parisien**** campsite (Île-de-France)
L'Eve**** campsite (Loire-Atlantique)
La Bretèche**** campsite(near Puy du Fou®, Vendée)
Le Hameau du Petit Lay*** campsite (near Puy du Fou®, Vendée)
Le Petit Rocher**** campsite (Vendée)
Bel Air**** campsite (Vendée)
Les Peupliers**** campsite (Île de Ré)
Cignol***** campsite (Ile d'Oléron)
Le Boudigau**** campsite (Landes)
La Pergola**** campsite (Roussillon)
Beau Rivage*** campsite (Dordogne)
Les Granges**** campsite(Dordogne)
Le Moulin du Roch***** campsite (Dordogne)
Available with air-conditioning at Bel Air**** campsite, Le Boudigau**** campsite, La Pergola**** campsite and Les Granges**** campsite.