General terms and conditions of sale
The following General Sales Conditions set out the terms and conditions of your booking with Oléla for the following sites: Le Village Parisien****, Le Bois d'Amour***, L’Ève****, Le Hameau du Petit Lay***, La Bretèche****, Le Petit Bec, Le Petit Rocher****, Bel Air****, La Rivière****, Les Peupliers****, Signol*****, Le Moulin du Roch*****, Beau Rivage***, Les Granges****, Le Boudigau**** and La Pergola****.
1 - BOOKING CONDITIONS:
The reservation is considered final on receipt of the deposit, all requested information and approval by our reservations department.
- For the campers: reservations must be accompanied by a 100 € deposit + 25 € handling fee (or 10 € if the deposit and balance are paid by debit/credit card) + the cancellation insurance (if taken, its amount is 5% of the amount of the camping pitch, additional persons included). The balance of the booking must be paid at least 30 days before arrival.
- For accommodation bookings: reservations must be accom¬panied by a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total cost of the stay+ 25 € booking fee (or 10 € if the deposit and balance are paid by debit/credit card) + cancellation insurance (if requested; total payable is 5% of accommodation costs). The balance of the booking must be paid at least 30 days before arrival.
- Reservations made less than 30 days before arrival (for accommodation or pitches) : full payment is required at the time of booking by credit or debit card.
- If full payment has not been received 30 days before arrival, the establishment reserves the right to cancel your booking. Any deposits already paid will be retained and no refund of payment will be due.
- Payment methods : Payments may be made via credit card or debit card or bank transfer (simply ask the booking service for the establishment’s bank details).
- No-fee instalment payments: You may pay for your stay in several instalments with no additional fees as long as you provide an initial deposit upon reservation upon reservation and the balance of your stay at the latest 30 days before your arrival. Contact us on +33 (0)2 51 20 41 94 for further details.
- Accommodation may be occupied by the intended party only. Additional or alternative party members, subletting or assignment to third parties is not permitted.
- The prices are inclusive of VAT with a rate of VAT of 10% applicable on the day they are realised. All ulterior modification of the level of VAT applicable, occuring between the moment when the prices are fixed and the invoicing of the reservation, will incur a modification correlating to the price including VAT, which the client accepts without reserve. The price of extra equipment and services (TV, barbecue…) are fixed at a VAT level of 20%.
- Minors must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians. The reservations department reserves the right to cancel any confirmed reservation for minors who are not accompanied by their parents or legal guardians, and will not refund any pre-payments made.
- Special requests : Oléla cannot guarantee to meet any special request made at the time of booking. The pitch number as well as the site plan will be provided on arrival.
- Plans and photographs displayed on our publicity materials are for illustration purposes only.
2 - INFORMATION AND PRICES :
- Pre check-in, available from 10 days before arrival date on www.olela.fr, “My account.”
3 steps to save time at reception:
- Finalise details and validate all relevant information via your on-line account.
- Register your bank details (encryption by SSL security protocol) for on-line payment of any optional extras you may require.
- 1 € pre-authorization charge, generated by a credit/debit card imprint, to cover: costs relating to any damage to accommodation or theft, or settlement of any outstanding optional extras.
Please note: your pre check-in authorization is final and cannot be modified or cancelled; any on-line payments made using this service cannot be refunded.
- The deposits : they will be demanded on arrival by bank card to cover breakages and cleaning costs.
- for “Comfort Plus” camping pitches (La Bretèche, Signol and Le Moulin du Roch campsites): 65€ + 25€
- for camping pitches with private toilets and shower (Signol campsite) and individual private bathroom (La Rivière Campsite): 65€ + 25€
- for accommodation: 200 € + 100 €. A detailed inventory will be provided upon arrival and must be returned to Reception within 24 hours. For departure procedures, please carefully read and follow the instructions posted in your accommodation. Our team checks your accommodation on your departure; if left as it was on your arrival, your credit card will not be charged.
- Additional persons : For insurance and safety reasons, the total number of people occupying our accommodation cannot exceed the maximum occupancy stated in our brochures and on our website. A baby counts as one person. If the number of persons exceeds the stated maximum occupancy, the management reserves the right to deny you access to the establishment and any pre-payments made are non-refundable.
- Tourist tax: Is a tax imposed by local councils in France. The amount varies according to the council and the way each establishment is categorised. It is collected by us on behalf of the council and is payable together with the balance payment for your stay. All prices charged per person per day, for over 18s, are provisional. Taxes may be subject to change and in the event of an increase, customers will be asked to pay a supplement.
- Request by customer to amend booking: a booking may be amended at the customer’s request, subject to approval. Customers can only make one request to amend a booking for each stay, for the on-going season and the same establishment (dates, type of accommodation); and any such requests must be submitted in writing. No modifications will be approved within less than 30 days of the arrival date. Customers are not entitled to any refund for any payments already made, irrespective of the nature of the amendment requested. The following amendment fees will be applied:
- 15 € on all bookings less than 350 €,
- 30 € on all bookings between 351 € and 650 €,
- 50 € on all bookings between 651 € and 1,799 €,
- 80 € on all bookings costing 1,800 € or above.
- Any change to the number of persons which may affect tourist tax charges must be advised upon arrival. If the person renting the accommodation provides incorrect information, this contract may be legally terminated with no refund of any payments made. Subject to approval, customers are permitted to change the name of any guests during their stay. An additional 20 €/person will be charged for each amendment (Le Village Parisien campsite).
- Pets : One pet per pitch/accommodation is permitted for a charge of 5€/night or 35€/week. This must be advised at the time of booking. Vaccination records/Pet Passport must be presented on arrival. Category 1 or 2 dogs (attack and guard dogs as defined by the French authorities) are not accepted. Animals are prohibited in the VIP range of accommodation, in Le Moulin du Roch campsite and in the holiday cottages in La Bretèche campsite.
- Extra charges : The prices quoted at the time of booking do not include services that are payable on site such as laundry, bike hire, wellness facilities, etc.
- Calculation of special offers : Where two special offers can be combined, the second is calculated based on the already reduced price.
- Right of retraction : Oléla reminds you that in virtue of the article « L. 121-20-4 - 2 du “Code de la consommation” the code of consummation, the right of retraction is not applicable to the services of accommodation, of transport, of catering and activities provided at a date or according to a specific period. A summary of your booking will be communicated for all bookings made by telephone or on our website before any definitive payment, to avoid the booking becoming the object of a retraction.
3 - YOUR STAY :
- Bracelets will be provided and must be worn to access the swimming-pool. Swimming shorts are not permitted.
- Electric and charcoal barbecues are not permitted. Charcoal barbecues are permitted at Bel Air campsite, La Rivière and Le Moulin du Roch campsites.
- All our rental accommodation is strictly non-smoking.
- Length of booking and hours for the camping pitches : Bookings are made on a nightly basis. Pitches are available from 3 p.m. and must be vacated by midday on the day of departure.
- Camping pitches: only one structure (tent, caravan, campervan) is permitted per pitch. The establishment reserves the right to cancel any reservation if information about the dimensions of the structure, requested at the time of booking, are not provided. The approval of all reservations is dependent on information provided by the customer about said dimensions.
- Length of booking and hours for the accommodation : our bookings are made on a nightly basis (with a minimum of 2 consecutive nights). Oléla reserve the right to stop, modify or limit the restrictions at any time by including or excluding dates or types of accommodation. All accommodation is available from 4 pm and must be vacated before 10 am.
- Accommodation: guests are not permitted to erect a tent on their site.
- Late or delayed arrival: You must advise the establishment of any delay to your arrival in order for your booking to be held. The establishment management reserves the right to release and re-book the reserved pitch or accommodation if no contact has been made within 24 hours of your expected arrival. Any payments already made will not be refunded in these circumstances.
- Third party liability insurance is compulsory. You are advised to take out appropriate travel insurance to include this cover.
- Rental insurance: the tenants are obliged to take out insurance with an insurance company against the risks associated with their stay, namely: theft, loss or damage to personal property, or damage that is caused to the rented accommodation and furniture or the establishment, whether done intentionally or through negligence, by the tenant or any companions. Guests must be able to provide proof of this insurance and produce this proof on demand. Personal items, luggage, furniture, securities and vehicles are not insured against theft, loss or damage from any cause. If a bike is rented or loaned, customers are required to take out an insurance against theft, loss or damage. A deposit will be requested for each bike.
- Image rights: In making your booking, you expressly authorise the site and Oléla to use photographs and videos of you and your party taken during your stay on any media to promote the site and the Oléla group, without payment. The reuse of photographs and videos owned by Oléla for private use is prohibited.
- In case of any dispute during your stay, the first thing to do is contact the facility’s reception area. If this initial contact is not satisfactory, you are then advised to write to Service Client Oléla, 50 rue Jacques Yves Cousteau, Bât F, 2e étage, 85000 LA ROCHE SUR YON or email email@example.com, within 2 weeks, dating from the last day of your stay (otherwise your request will not be considered.) This correspondence must include the reason for your request, your contact details, your file number and any supporting documentation. Oléla undertakes to reply within one month of receipt of the request.
- In case of litigation, the court of competent jurisdiction is the court of first instance in La Roche-sur-Yon for Le Village Parisien, Le Bois d'Amour, L’Ève, La Bretèche and Le Hameau du Petit Lay campsites, the one in Les Sables d’Olonne for Le Petit Bec holiday village, Le Petit Rocher and Bel Air campsites, the one in Poitiers for La Rivière campsite, the one in La Rochelle for Les Peupliers campsite, the one in Rochefort for Signol campsite, the one in Sarlat for Le Moulin du Roch campsite, the one in Bergerac for Beau Rivage and Les Granges campsites, the one in Dax for Le Boudigau campsite and the one in Perpignan for La Pergola campsite. Conforming to article L. 152-1 of the consumer code, you have free recourse to the MEDICYS mediation service where we can be reached via the website: https://app.medicys.fr or by post: MEDICYS - 73 Boulevard de Clichy - 75009 PARIS.
4 - CANCELLATION:
- Olela offers, at an additional cost, Trip Cancellation and Interruption Insurance, through its partner, Gritchen Affinity. This insurance allows customers to claim cancellation costs from Gritchen Affinity in the event that they are unable to depart on holiday or claim for nights paid for, but not taken, in the event that they have to arrive late or need to leave early.
- The total amount corresponds to 5% of the total cost of the accommodation (rental or camping pitch with additional guests) and must be paid in full at the time of booking
- Customers are not eligible for any refund, on any grounds, unless they have taken out cancellation insurance.
- If you have made several bookings as part of the same reservation, and you have taken out Cancellation Insurance, the policy will cover all bookings included in this reservation.
- Events covered by the Cancellation Insurance policy are set out in the Cancellation Insurance Terms and Conditions available on our website www.olela.fr or on request from the reservations department.
- In event of an illness, accident, etc., the customer must inform OLELA about his cancellation and contact Gritchen Affinity, following the procedures described in the Cancellation Insurance Terms and Conditions within 10 days of said illness or accident etc., providing Gritchen Affinity with all the necessary documentation and supporting documentation.